Acceptance to present at TEMSCON 2020 will be based on a full-paper review (not an abstract review).
- The maximum font size allowed is 10. Papers no longer than 6 pages are highly encouraged. 7-page and 8-page papers are allowed, with a charge of $100/page greater than 6.
- Papers longer than 8 pages will be rejected without review. Manuscripts should not contain page numbers, headers or footers, in 2-column format.
- For PDFs, use PDF/A format, fonts must be embedded, with no bookmarks, and no hyperlinks (URL in text OK).
EDAS Submission link: https://edas.info/N26709
Note that papers submitted to EDAS will be peer reviewed as they are received. Every author must have an EDAS account. It only requires an email address and there is no cost (anyone can sign up at http://edas.info). Authors will be notified if their paper is accepted. Note: acceptance to present at TEMSCON 2020 will be based on a full-paper review (not an abstract review).
Accepted and presented papers that meet IEEE quality guidelines will be submitted with the conference proceedings to IEEE Xplore.
All authors are advised to be familiar with IEEE guidelines before submitting their manuscript, including the IEEE Policy on Plagiarism and on Double Submission. The Program Committee will verify the originality of submitted manuscripts by using CrossCheck, which is an anti-plagiarism software, comparing submitted papers with previously published work worldwide. Manuscripts that violate IEEE’s publication principles will be immediately rejected. If the violation is deemed severe, then disciplinary actions may also be taken by IEEE.
IEEE PDF eXpress
We encourage authors to check their papers for TEMSCON 2020 using the IEEE PDF eXpress system http://www.pdf-express.org before they are submitted to the conference in EDAS. Here are the basic instructions for using PDF eXpress:
- First-time users: Go to http://www.pdf-express.org. Select “New Users – Click Here“, then enter your email address and a memorable password, and the Conference ID 47658X.
- Previous users: Go to http://www.pdf-express.org. Enter <47658X> for the Conference ID, your email address, and enter the password you used for your old account. When you click “Login“, you’ll receive an error saying you need to set up an account. Simply click “Continue“. By entering your previously used email address and password combination, you will enable your old account for access to the SusTech conference.
- You will receive online and email confirmation of successful account setup.
- For each conference paper, click “Create New Title“.
- Enter identifying text for the paper (title is recommended).
- Click “Submit PDF for checking” or “Submit Source Files for Conversion“.
- Indicate platform, source file type (if applicable), click “Browse” and navigate to file, and click “Upload File“. You will receive online and email confirmation of successful upload.
- You will receive an email with your Checked PDF or the IEEE PDF eXpress-converted PDF attached. If you submitted a PDF for Checking, the email will show if your file passed or failed.
- If your PDF submitted fails the check: Submit your source file again by clicking “Try again“, Read the PDF Check Report, then click “The PDF Check Report” in the sidebar to get information on possible solutions, or Request Technical Help through your account.
- If you are not satisfied with the IEEE PDF eXpress-converted PDF: Resubmit your source file with corrections by clicking “Try again“, or if that fails, “Request a Manual Conversion“through your account.
- If the PDF submitted passed the check: If the PDF passed, or you are satisfied with your IEEE PDF eXpress-converted PDF, submit your IEEE Xplore compatible PDF using the Submission Process above.